Ref NoDFC/M/9/35
TitleCourt House. Haverfordwest - Conveyance by Lease and Release
Descriptionof messuage, heretofore called St Martin's Square, now commonly called Court House, with stable, coachhouse, outbuildings and garden, part of which coachhouse and outbuildings have been converted into 2 dwellings, one being the Nag's Head; and a messuage adjoining, on the south side, part of Court House. And a pew or seat in St Martin's church
Parties
1 Rev. William Rees of Carlisle, Cumberland, clerk, son and heir of Rev. James Rees formerly of Hilton and Court House, Haverfordwest, deceased
2 John Bowen, Joseph Potter, Richard Rees, Thomas Jones, James Davies, all of Haverfordwest, gents.
3 Anne Thomas, widow of James Thomas, late of Lamphey Park, gent., deceased
4 Peter John of Haverfordwest, writer
Date26/10/1836 and 27/10/1836
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2025